Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today's Mood 14th November 2008


Just finish presentation at College,when present all look like so nervous and some people confuse don't know what to do,today feel is special tired,and the mood got abit down,don't know why,maybe is too many assigment to do,everyday not enough sleep......today woke up at 5am for make up and prepared evreything,and rush for the 6.25am train,but late to station missed the train ,luckily got Lui Lui(Michelle) fetch me at Wangsa Maju station,reach college already 8.10am and go Computer lab print my assigment ,the printer rosak already,go canteen print, the shop haven open,and my phone out of battery,luckily Dai Lui(Janelle) lent her phone to me,really thanks her very much...wear the high feel walk here walk there make my leg so pain.......feel that today is unlucky day.....

Next monday have two exam and need pass up assigment again,in my brain only assigment assigment and assigment,haiz.........feel FAN FAN FAN........but i will try my best to solve it.....

No comments: