Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Jennifer Kuan Life's partner

Which guys is suitable to my Life's partner?? i think until now i am clear.....that person is help me a lot when i am crying,sad, angry,painful don't know what i should i do, confuse,that's man help me a lot ,just he understand what i what , just he can let me see my FUTURE........when finish listen what he said i will feel better,that day I'm telling him,i had falling love with him........but i don't know wheter he love me or not......

Which style Life's Partner i want.....no secret to each other, even got any unhappy, happy thing also want to share with me, treat me got confidence, no so small gas....support

How about myself ,when i really love a man i will expand much to him,i just have one heart to him,a loyal girl......I'll always support him , make him have confidence with me..........until now i just Love him one........let us to build our story.......

No comments: