Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

16/11/2008 Sunday is the First day


I hope you are the last of my life's partner,today is the first day together,every moment really so happy be with you,never have feel pressure with you ,this few year you help me a lot,you are the only one understand what i want and forever support me and be with me,at here i want to sincerely say" Thank you" to you ....

Future don't know what will happen but i will try to love you,understanding you, fully confidence with you and sure will fully support you all the time,no secret to each other,and i never regret couple with you,never broken our promise and our dreams......cause i can so sure i found my True Love , thank you are walk in to my life,lets our future be more meaningful & Colorful........thanks man,i Love you......and one thing to tell you Friends is forever for me,i cant ignore them,whenever you come out from my life,cause i love all my friend,i promise them to help them when they are having their problem,hope you can understand, for your love is different and special la,haha......:-)

No comments: