Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Don't Apologies to anyone but make the apologies to be correct next time.....

Going to 12am, finish chatting with NYC, i don't really know how to describe you, sometime you are mature but sometime you are abit childish.....as you say you are too over scare i grab by anyone,but if you can faster get me you will also can faster lost me too, why you don't wanna let it slowly,i promise i won't run away....
I get boredom with man,even how they are treating me how good and could get the best 1 for me, and as you all say haven try haven know,but for me i know once i try i will really know"Regret"...is not want to hurt everyone but  i feel me myself is the one not good,im not mature enough,is just my opinion even i have lotsa of relationship brefore,i felt all man are the same,can someone tell me izzit i really still can consider the NEXT.....i not dare,i worry i might hurt them.....i really want a stable life in my 25years old, now i expect is find a husband but not boyfriend to have a club party.........want a romantic dinner only 2of us,romantic travel only 2 of us,and  our own children,maybe i have such a too long way thinking of my future and dont feel good too, but i do plan it.....and my mum is the 1st in my mind,i will bring her to travel before she cant walk and get old,she is the one who support me anytime,sometime she straight also have her own reason,now i got it since what before i did lot of bad thiing till to the police station,but she also don give up me,we are the jesus's children we need to appreciate it,and also the one who love me most,...At here  i would like to give a big apologies for making you so suffer for wating,but i don expect you wait,one day if you want to leave me please let me know,and i will pray for you to have get a better wife in your coming future and unlucky im not the wife.....sorry for being unconvenient.....and i d love you and falling in love,but i don;t wanna choose which i want...i need time....hope the one can really understand my mind...thanks ,god bless.

1 comment: