Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

D Impassivity Night turn to colorful day of tomorrow

Perceive tonight is a calmness night,
Thinking of someone ,whole of my brain is his silhouette...
can someone tell me do i really get in to the love stage from now
can we really till the old,our hair is turn to grey coulor the Love also never ever change,nobody would give me the answer....from the day you say love me,my mind do come out lots of question mark....
LOVE= no one can gurantee the future ,just see both side how to remain the relationship..,

Want people  who care about you ,you also need to care people 1st,Life have up and down,not everyday 100% happy,sometime angry,sad, happy, emotional, because the mood will according the people you care and change...and according to some cases,is not not love you,is too over love and caring ,worry someone will run away so will start control,cause worry to lose YOU....

I hope the one i love the most and he love me the most can paint my life with colorful and sure i do....


By Jenniferkuanxiaofer

No comments: