Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Today is the 3rd Exam day..............


Nobody can understand my feeling,sometime suspect myself have mental problem,i need to have a counseling......Chinese New Year is coming,promise can everyday accompany my Hubby Dan,because this few week never take care of him, sometime will ignore him,he also same as me just busy on his work, to earn more money.......this is Life,study,working,eat,sleep, and play, but play just for a while......suddenly have a feeling wana go for travel, just relax and enjoy my mind.........


After CNY result come out i cant imagine,i also don't know what can do...really worry cant go up Dip.........Sometime my heart is so pain ,i also don't know why,hope when i am down wont hurt someone that arround me and my love...i will tr y to be more stronger as my Hubby say....Thanks you supporting me all the time.....

No comments: